Intertek is excited that SAI Global is now part of the wider Intertek organization. And with this fantastic addition to our team, we are now able to share this training which our expert colleagues from SAI Global have created. You may therefore see some SAI Global branding in this course.
This course is designed to equip management system professionals with the knowledge, skills and awareness to apply a risk management process to their area or functional responsibilities.
You will have access to the course for 12 months from purchase. If you have not completed the course within the 12 month period please contact us to arrange a three month extension of course access.
This course covers the following topics:
- Course Introduction and Overview
- Risk Management Fundamentals
- Risk Management Framework
- The Risk Management Process
- Risk Management Future Trends
On Successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the purpose and structure of the Risk Management Standard ISO 31000:2018
- Define the terms, definitions and principles of effective risk management
- Apply a risk management process to identify, analyse, evaluate, treat and monitor risks
- Recognise emerging business trends that will influence the value and importance of managing risks proactively in the future
Who Should Attend
This course is appropriate for any organisation regardless of its size, activity or sector.
This course is ideal for:
- Those with little or no understanding of risk management wanting to understand what risk management is and how to begin the process using AS/NZS ISO 31000:2018
- Managers who are required to train others to assist with the risk management system
- Operational personnel who are required to implement risk management for their area of responsibility - preferable to implement risk management practices and techniques that are able to be incorporated into an enterprise - wide framework
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
We estimate the average student will take approximately 60-90 minutes to complete the course.
Intertek Certificate of Completion