This online course provides the appropriate knowledge and skills required to develop and implement a Threat Assessment Critical Control Point (TACCP) study and also provides information on how to conduct a raw material vulnerability study. There are a series of online exercises which will assist in the development and implementation of a TACCP study.
This course covers the following topics:
1. Introduction to Threat Assessment and Critical Control Point
2. Conducting a TACCP study
3. Conducting a Threat Assessment
4. Other considerations for TACCP
5. Best practice on how TACCP fits with a risk management framework
On successful completion of this course, participants will obtain the knowledge on how to:
- Understand the difference between HACCP, TACCP and VACCP
- Recognise the different types of threats
- Classify the different types of aggressors and develop a TACCP system
Who should attend
This online course is ideal for Food Safety Managers, Risk and Compliance Managers, Business owners, selected team members and specialists (HR, IT, security personnel etc.) who work in the food industry and wish to implement a TACCP system.
This online course does not have any pre-requisite units for entry.
This course is suitable for food industry management and personnel. A good working knowledge of HACCP and risk management principles are beneficial but not imperative.
The online course will take approximately 90 minutes to complete.
Intertek Certificate of Completion