Intertek is excited that SAI Global is now part of the wider Intertek organization. And with this fantastic addition to our team, we are now able to share this training which our expert colleagues from SAI Global have created. You may therefore see some SAI Global branding in this course.
This online course on Food Safety Culture, will introduce you to some of the important principles of food safety culture. These principles will enable you to understand the importance of food safety culture and your role in ensuring that a positive food safety culture is established and maintained.
You will have access to the course for 12 months from purchase. If you have not completed the course within the 12 month period please contact us to arrange a three month extension of course access.
This course covers the following topics:
- Exploring what food safety culture is and its importance to both the company and its customers.
- The role of Leadership - The crucial role that Leadership plays in creating and maintaining the company's food safety culture.
- Educating and empowering employees - This module discusses how employees must be educated and empowered to embrace the vital role they play in food safety culture.
- Upholding the company's commitment and a brief review of the essential elements needed to create a companywide food safety culture.
On successful completion of this online course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept of food safety culture
- Understand and explain how Leaders can positively influence the creation of a food safety culture
- Understand the concept of education and empowering employees
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for people who have Managerial or Leadership responsibilities for their organisation’s Food Safety Management System and/or are responsible for managing, monitoring and auditing the performance of the system.
There are no entry requirements for this online course.
The online course will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
Intertek Certificate of Completion