Intertek is excited that SAI Global is now part of the wider Intertek organization. And with this fantastic addition to our team, we are now able to share this training which our expert colleagues from SAI Global have created. You may therefore see some SAI Global branding in this course.
This course will provide participants with an overview of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standard incorporating insight into the key clauses and underlying concepts that underpin an effective quality management system. The course will enable participants to interpret the requirements of the Standard and understand how these requirements relate to their organisation.
You will have access to the course for 12 months from purchase.
- Understanding Quality Management Systems
- Structure and concepts of ISO 9001:2015
- Organisational context
- Planning for the Quality Management System
- Support and operations
- Operational planning
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the purpose and benefits of a quality management system
- Have a greater understanding of the structure, content and the intent of ISO 9001
- Be able to explain the specific quality management-related requirements of ISO 9001
- Be familiar with the terms and definitions used
- Have a greater understanding of the concept of the process model
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal if you:
- Want to increase or refresh your knowledge on 9001:2015
- Are new to a quality management role
- Working on a project team to implement the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015
- Need to conduct internal quality audits
- Need to participate in the maintenance of the organisation’s Quality Management System.
There is no formal assumed prior knowledge for this course however an understanding of your organisation's operations is recommended.
We estimate the average student will take approximately 2.5 hours to complete the course.
Intertek Certificate of Completion